Sunday, July 4, 2010

View from the Great Wall


taken at the Great Wall of China
I finally had my rolls of film developed and I got them yesterday! Woot woot! It was kinda cloudy during my trip there so some of the shots from my Vivitar came out pretty dark, which I expected but others came out awesome! Time for some lomo, luvin'!

Last May, I was able to cross off "walk along the Great Wall of China" from my bucket list. It was an amaaaazing experience! We climbed up a gazillion steps and we took a lot of breaks in between. I took this photo at the point we decided that was as high as we would go. My dad said if we didn't start going down, we might be late for the tour (or maybe we were all just making excuses to stop going up hehe). I can only imagine what it was like for the Chinese who would be on the look out at night during winter! It must have been freezing!!! And it doesn't help that you have to go down all those steps after your shift was over. But I really suggest that you go see the Great Wall!

2 comments:

Chloƫ, Wardrobe Quarry said...

wow, sounds amazing. I would love to visit one day.

Lianne said...

you really should! china is an amazing country :) you'll find lots of things to do there

Related Posts with Thumbnails