taken at Punta Fuego, Batangas
Happy new year! I'm so glad 2010 is finally here. During the new year holiday, my family and I always stay in our beach house in Punta Fuego, Nasugbu, Batangas. We stay there with my relatives for about a week and I enjoy it soooo much. There really is nothing like ushering in the new year with the crazy people called my family. The picture above was taken on Dec. 31, 2009 and that was the last sunset for the year. I love this picture because it symbolizes how I feel about 2010 - hopeful.
2009 for me was a year of self-discovery. I was 25 and stuck in the middle of a quarterlife crisis. I ended 2009, not with the solution to it all but definitely wiser and my path a bit clearer. I just know 2010 will be awesome. :)
So what's in store for me in 2010?
- I will love myself and love life.
- Have a healthier lifestyle.
- Be on top of my finances. It's time to start investing!
- Take the risk. I WILL go for my dreams this year.
- Drink moderately. Don't need to be drunk to have fun.
- Make time for the things I enjoy, therefore I will read more books and take more photos.
- Treasure those who are truly important to me.
2010 will be my year. I declare it to the universe!