Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Holidays!


taken at my grandmother's house

Christmas is my favorite time of the year! I love our family Christmas traditions. During Christmas Eve, we spend it with my mom's side of the family. We attend Christmas mass together then head to my lola's (grandmother) house for dinner. She always prepares the same yummy meal every year. My little cousin will always ask if she can open her gifts before 12 midnight and my dad will always play his Christmas playlist. On Christmas Day, we head on over to spend Christmas with my dad's side of the family, laughing, eating and catching up on each other's lives. Its the same every year but that's what I love about it. :)

What are your Christmas Traditions? :)

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails