Sunday, September 20, 2009

vino


taken at Wine Depot

My dad has always been a huge wine lover. Me, on the other hand, sadly can't tell the difference. Like the wonderful daddy he is, he never tires of trying to explain that this wine has a round flavor. Round?? How exactly does that taste?? For the life of me, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between Australian and French wine. We're going to Italy this October and my dad told us we'll be going to a vineyard and go wine tasting. I promise that this time I will try to pay more attention instead of just gulping down the wine they give us (I know, you don't gulp down wine, you savor it!)

Are you a big wine drinker?

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Hahah, that is funny!!! I'm jealous you're going to Italy! I'm not a wine drinker...or alcohol at all!
Thank you for the comment on my blog :)
clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Lianne said...

don't worry, i'll post lots of pictures for you! :)

Morgan said...

LOVE wine! It's so fun to pick out new bottles (usually by the label!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails