Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head


taken at Venice, Italy
I have been soooo busy the past few weeks! My baby has finally been launched last Monday! My friend and I launched Hanky Panty, we make undies with cute and quirky designs but at more affordable prices ranging from P180-190 ($4-5). 

Having my own business has always been my dream and it has finally become a reality! The whole process is such a learning experience. Everyday, there's a new obstacle to overcome. Things hardly go as planned and there's no use fretting over what we should have done, rather we have to think of what can we do about it? This mindset is helping me get through the whole "birthing pains" of the business because without, I would be stressing over every little thing that goes wrong (and there have been a few) and that would take all the fun out of it! 

Last night, I had so much things going on in my head that I couldn't sleep until 4:30am! So to make use of my time, I went through photos from our Italy trip last year and finally uploaded them in Facebook. Now I'm missing Italy again. Sharing with you guys a photo of awesome art that was in a department store in Venice. The artist was inspired when he got caught in the rain while under a lamp post. I love this because it really looks like I'm standing under the rain.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can feel them...
Costas

Sarah said...

How exciting to start your own business! I have that dream too. The pic you took is great also.


http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails