Sunday, October 11, 2009

And The Countdown Begins


taken at Monet's Pond, France

This time next week, I'll be preparing to leave for the airport to catch our flight to Italy! I am sooooo excited!! Traveling is one of the things I absolutely love and to finally be able to explore Rome, Florence and Venice I can't help but do my happy dance.

The last time I was in Europe was in 2006 and we went to Paris and London. The picture above was taken in the pond by Monet's house. That place was one of the most picturesque places I have ever seen! Every picture I took looked like it was a postcard. No wonder Monet had such beautiful paintings, he was surrounded by such so much beauty that it would be impossible not to be inspired!

I'm looking forward to seeing a new city, soak up a new culture, eat different food, take tons of pictures and of course.... shopping! Although I really shouldn't because I'm sure things are expensive over there. As for picture taking, I have to stock up on 120mm film for Jellybean (my Holga) and 35mm for my SuperSampler. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

3 comments:

Michelle Schraudner said...

How exciting! I'm so unbelievably jealous!

Unknown said...

oh you are so lucky you know that? you get to travel in these places. Wow rome? Italy? Venice.

One day...one day, sana sana makapunta na din ako diyan.

well ingat palagi and have fun. Ill be waiting for your photos na pampa inggit. hehehehe

Lianne said...

@michelle hehe, i'll post pictures to share the experience with you guys!

@denise thanks, i'm really excited about the trip. one day you'll be able to go too! :)

yup i'll definitely be posting pictures once i get back!

i miss your blogs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails